- Airports Company South Africa has embarked on a process to transform its business by introducing robust transformation imperatives that will further drive the company’s sustainability and ultimately benefit the South African economy. These transformation initiatives are aligned with the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE), Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (PPPFA) and the National Development Plan (NDP).
City of Cape Town Tender Bulletin
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) manages the supply and acquisition of goods and services to or on behalf of the City. This includes construction works and consultant services, the disposal of goods no longer required, and the selection of contractors to assist in the provision of municipal services. SCM is responsible for ensuring a sound, sustainable and accountable supply chain that promotes black economic empowerment and local economic development, and encourages small businesses and joint venture partnerships. The procurement system is fair, equitable, transparent, competitive and cost effective, in accordance with the Constitution of South Africa.
- Welcome to the official website of Swartland Municipality encompassing the Swartland towns of Abbotsdale, Chatsworth, Darling, Kalbaskraal, Koringberg, Malmesbury, Moorreesburg, Riebeek Kasteel, Riebeek West, Riverlands and Yzerfontein.
- In order to supply goods or provide services to the municipality, the business needs to be registered on the Supplier Database. The business is then able to quote and bid for services and goods as advertised by the municipality.
Saldanha Bay Municipality
Cape Winelands District Municipality
- The municipality will only procure with suppliers who are accredited on the official supplier database. Please read the CSD Registration Guide and eTender doc!
- We rely on our suppliers and service providers to keep the Witzenberg municipality functioning effectively.
Overberg District Municipality
Breede Valley Municipality
You must be logged in to post a comment