eBay Online Business
Discover the ‘Insider’ Strategies This eBay Expert Used to Generate $8 Million on eBay Last Year — and How YOU Can Put Them to Work in YOUR Business!
What if I told you there’s a way to start your own profitable online business… without building a web site… without knowing anything about the Internet… and maybe without even knowing what you are going to sell?
And what if I told you that you could accomplish all this overnight — and immediately have access to 2 MILLION eager buyers, every single day!
Well, you might not believe me… until I explained to you that you can do all this and more on eBay.
eBay.com is the world’s leading online auction web site. Like I said, more than 2 million shoppers gather on eBay EVERY DAY to spend more than $86,000,000 bidding on almost every product and service imaginable — including collectibles, appliances, computers, furniture, clothing, toys, vehicles, real estate, and more.
eBay has designed a user-friendly system to make it easy for absolutely ANYONE to put an item up for auction and take payment with almost zero computer knowledge.
For the first time ever, anyone can start an Internet business — without a web site and with almost zero start-up capital — and have instant access to eager buyers!
… OR, you can easily expand your existing online business by expanding into eBay’s giant online marketplace of ready buyers!
Why you ALREADY have an *enormous*
competitive advantage on eBay
By now you’re probably thinking… If it’s so darned easy to make money on eBay, why isn’t everyone setting up shop and getting rich?
The fact is, the large majority of sellers on eBay are “hobby sellers.” They might have a few items up for auction, and they might make a few bucks from time to time… but they are NOT making a full-time living on eBay.
You see, getting started on eBay is pretty easy. eBay gives you everything you need to get set up and get selling right away. Anyone can do it.
… It’s taking your sales to the next level that can be tricky.
The only way to AVOID this huge learning curve and become a truly successful, profitable seller on eBay — the kind who rakes in $100,000 a year or more — is to look to the experts, follow their advice, and use their proven techniques. But the problem is that most eBay sellers are extremely secretive. They just don’t want to give away their competitive advantage.
That’s why I’m so excited to introduce you to eBay millionaire Brandon Dupsky…
Like many eBay sellers, Brandon started out by selling a few old items out of his basement. He tested many different strategies and toyed with different approaches for the first couple of years, until he had pinpointed EXACTLY what products sell best on eBay, what selling strategies are most effective, and what techniques ensure his auctions are visited by swarms of eager bidders.
Since then, Brandon’s eBay business has exploded… And today his business, Sell2All, ships from 30 different warehouses across the United States…. runs over 3,000 auctions every WEEK on eBay… and has done a whopping $20 MILLION in sales — $8 million last year alone!
And the best part is, Brandon has agreed to let me give away some of his key strategies for profiting on eBay from the start… and taking advantage of the massive income opportunities offered by this giant online marketplace.
Take advantage of MULTIPLE
profit opportunities on eBay
One of the most eye-opening parts of my discussion with Brandon was when he explained to me why eBay is a LOT more than just auctions!
There are many different ways to make money on eBay — and not all of them depend on auctions! That means you can try out different selling techniques… OR you can combine these strategies to create multiple streams of income — and explode your profits on eBay!
For example, you can…
- Start a new business on eBay: eBay makes getting your new business started a snap. You can literally follow the step-by-step format and have your first moneymaking auction listed in the space of an hour. Absolutely ANYONE could start listing items for sale on eBay today.
- Expand the market reach of your existing business: If you already own a business — online or brick-and-mortar — eBay is a simple, effective way to instantly expand into a new marketplace.You can use eBay to sell off surplus stock or out-of-season items that just won’t sell through your regular channels. Or, try testing new items to see what kind of response you get on eBay before introducing them to your current market.Or you can simply offer the same items as in your existing business to this brand-new market of two million people per day!
- Offer a free newsletter and build your opt-in e-mail list: eBay allows you to collect opt-in e-mail addresses from some areas of the site. This means you can put an offer for a newsletter or a free report on eBay and collect hundreds or even thousands of new opt-ins. Then you can follow up with each of these interested subscribers and offer them a related product!
- Open an eBay Store: An eBay Store is like having your very own permanent web site on eBay, separate from your auctions and with only YOUR items displayed. One of the biggest advantages of an eBay Store is that you can list your items for much longer periods than with your auctions — and with much lower listing fees (though you pay higher final sale fees through this channel).The other enormous advantage of an eBay store is that you can cross-promote related items from your auctions. Say, for example, you are selling men’s shoes through the auction format… You could include links in your auction listing, suggesting that you have more sizes, plus special insoles and maybe some socks — all available in your eBay Store.
- Become an eBay Trading Assistant: Trading Assistants are like consignment sellers; they sell products for other people and take a predetermined cut of the final price.Becoming a trading assistant means that you don’t have to worry about finding products to sell on eBay (this is one of the toughest tasks of an eBay seller) — because people bring products to YOU!You can even go so far as to open a “drop-off store” where people can drop off their items for you to sell, then split the commissions with you.In fact, Brandon has THREE drop-off stores located across the US, creating a strong “additional” revenue stream for his business!
Whether you are looking to start a new business, expand your existing business, or create additional sales channels on eBay itself, eBay offers you a wide range of low-risk opportunities for success — with big profit potential!
How to reduce the risk of selling through auctions
— and make sure you profit from each sale!
Regardless of how low the risk is to start selling through eBay’s auctions, there is always the chance that your item might not sell for the price you were hoping for.
Whenever you post an item for auction, you are gambling that public interest in the item will drive the price up. A common strategy is to find an in-demand item and list it at a desirable time, then sit back and let a bidding frenzy ensue!
However, there is the chance that your item may not spark a bidding war… and it may sell for the low price you listed it at. This may not be a risk you are willing to take.
That’s why Brandon recommends the following strategies you can use to reduce the risk of selling on eBay to zero…
- Set a “Fixed Price”: Rather than auctioning an item, you can put a fixed price on your products just like in a brick-and-mortar business. This method works really well for selling commodities like household appliances or electronics. Buyers can easily compare prices online for products like blenders and hard drives, so there is less chance of a commodity item being “bid up” in an auction process.By setting a fixed price, you never have to wonder how much profit you will make on the sale — and your buyers can purchase their items instantly without waiting for a lengthy auction to run its course!
- Use “Buy It Now” (BIN): eBay’s BIN option is like a combination of a regular auction and a fixed-price sale. You can list your items like an auction with an opening bid price, and also tell buyers what price to pay if they want to purchase the item immediately.If a buyer places a bid, then the BIN price is no longer available and your auction runs its course. If a buyer chooses to “buy it now,” then your auction ends because the item is no longer available to other bidders.There are two ways that you can set your BIN price to attract buyers:
- Set a BIN price that’s just a small amount higher than the auction starting bid to entice buyers to buy immediately and get a great deal.
- Set a BIN that’s much higher than the auction starting price to increase the perceived value of the item to the buyers — and set your starting bid at a price you’d be comfortable selling at.
Either way, you’ll sell your item at a price that YOU feel comfortable with — instead of leaving it up to your bidders.
- Use “Best Offer”: When you use the “Fixed Price” format to list your items, you have the option of accepting “Best Offers” from buyers — they can choose to purchase the item at your price or make an offer at a lower price. When you receive an offer from a buyer, it’s up to you to decide if it’s fair.A best-offer format is a good way for you to show buyers that there is some room for negotiation or flexibility on the price, without jeopardizing the amount of profit you make.
- Use a “Reserve Price”: Every seller has the option of placing a hidden “Reserve Price” — or minimum acceptable winning bid — on the items you auction. This means you can set a low starting bid to attract interest, but you’re not obligated to sell unless the bids surpass that hidden price. This strategy is useful when you are selling a unique or high-value item.For example, if you are auctioning the Tiffany lamp that your grandparents received as a wedding gift, you don’t want to risk selling it for the opening bid! Setting a low starting bid will grab a lot of buyers’ attention and keep your listing fees down. And putting a reserve price on the auction means that you are guaranteed the item will sell for a price you are comfortable with.
- Use “Second Chance Offer”: It’s uncommon, but the fact is that in rare cases, a buyer who wins an auction fails to follow through with payment. However, don’t worry! eBay wants to make sure you are protected in situations like this. So — with no penalty or extra fees — you can offer your second-highest bidder a chance to buy the item at the price they bid.You can also use Second Chance Offers when you have more than one of the same item for sale. If the second highest bid was acceptable to you, you can actually make two (or more!) sales in one listing. This is a great strategy that can result in at least 30% more sales on your auctions!
There is NO simpler way to launch an online business than with eBay. Nothing else on the ‘Net can beat it for ease of use, low start-up costs, and access to a ready market of millions of eager buyers.
And you don’t even need to know HTML or anything about web design, because eBay gives you all the point-and-click templates you need. Everything you need to get up, running, and making a profit in the first 48 hours is at your fingertips!
However, it would be misleading to promise you that you can list a few items for sale on eBay and instantly take home buckets of money. The fact is, a full 54% of auctions on eBay receive no bids at all! That’s why you need to make sure you are using the right strategies to attract maximum bidders and grow your profits on eBay!
Many eBay sellers spend years figuring these strategies out… or they remain among the thousands of sellers who never get past the “hobby seller” stage…
… But now you can SKIP the frustrating trial-and-error process by following in the footsteps of an eBay millionaire who is willing to show you the ropes. By using expert strategies that are proven to work from the beginning, you save yourself a ton of time and rocket past your competitors — who don’t have the same “insider” advantage as you!
Brandon Dupsky is an expert who started out small — just like you — and is now running an eBay business that makes $8 million in sales a year. The tips and advanced strategies that he is willing to share with you are your ticket to huge success on eBay.
And what we’ve covered here today is just the tip of the iceberg! With more than seven years experience on eBay and hundreds of thousands of sold items to his name, Brandon is a wealth of eBay strategies and insider knowledge that he has proven successful time and time again.
To get more hot tips from Brandon and discover everything there is to know about running a powerhouse eBay business, go to www.auctiontips.com.
And don’t forget: There are literally millions of eager buyers on eBay who are there specifically to BUY — and there are many ways to succeed in this thriving online marketplace! And the best part is, eBay makes it so easy that literally anyone can be profiting in the next 48 hours!
You must be logged in to post a comment